Monday, November 28, 2011

Almost 1000 You Tube Subscribers...WOW!

Thanks very much to everyone who has subscribed to the Miraculous Mosquito You Tube Channel.  There are almost 1000 subscribers!  That's exciting!  I have also been working on a few different videos which are almost ready to publish, so if you haven't already subscribed, now would be a good time to.  Every time someone subscribes, You Tube emails me and lets me know, and I usually go and check out their channel as well.  It's always a nice morning when I open my inbox and out jump a whole lot of new subscribers!

Thanks also for all the great comments and feedback on the videos, it is always encouraging and gives me the motivation to do more drawing and recording.  A video takes a while to edit and upload, but it is always worth it when I get all those nice comments and I can see that you have enjoyed what I made. I can't wait to click on that 'upload' button, and wait impatiently for it to finish.  It is also nice to hear from other people who like drawing, painting and creating.  I always rush to get all my other jobs done around the house etc, because when I have finished, I reward myself by working at my favourite job...the world of Miraculous Mosquito!  It is so exciting to share my art with all of you, and be inspired by all the amazing things that you make too.  I hope you continue to join me and enjoy my creations, and spread the word about my blog and channel.  You can also catch me at a few other different places, such as Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook (Links on the left sidebar).

Stay tuned, more exciting things coming soon!
Thanks again,
Luv From...





PS:  Does anyone have any ideas about what I should do to celebrate if I reach 1000 subscribers?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...